Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Butterfly Thanks (Mojo Monday #87)...


To view an image up-close, please click on the photo.

I have a huge pile of Tangerine Tango paper, and I was determined to use it. I decided that the Cocoa Mint paper from Cloud 9 Design was a good match, and I loved this sketch from Mojo Monday. To be honest, I think I liked the card better before I applied the Distress Ink, as it was much brighter and cheerier, but this does look a little more "grown up."
BEAN NOTES: Stampin Up' All-Year Cheer I Stamp; Hero Arts Buttons Galore Stamp; SU Baja Breeze and Tangerine Tango Classic Dye Ink; Tim Holtz Weathered Wood and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink; SU Tangerine Tango Cardstock; Cloud 9 Cocoa Mint Designer Paper; Debbie Mumm Baby Boy Designer Mat Paper; Nestabilities Labels Two and Classic Circle Dies; Fiskars Scallop Border Punch; Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Punch; Paper Shapers Medium Corner Rounder; Kaiser P0wder Blue Pearls
HAPPY BEANS: White Button and Thread (generic); Tim Holtz Distress Tool

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your card. The colors are great!
It just makes me feel happy.
Great Job.:)

Susan Mangum said...

This is a summer-fun card! Very cute. Tangerine Tango is a great color.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very pretty... I like the distress ink!