Friday, February 11, 2011

A Little Experimentation...

to view an image up-close, please click on a photo

Yep, it's another layout and as I think I may be reaching a tipping point and have to switch back to cards pretty soon, I thought I would experiment a little to keep the mojo flowing. This may be the earliest moment of those that I still have to scrap, and it is my son's pre-nursery school days (he's now almost 3.5!) Again, I had a ton of photos, as this page would span almost 10 months, and so I thought I'd try a layout that was very contemporary and modern. I turned most of the pics black & white and faded out the class photo and three of the rugrat in a toy car. I played a little with the photo placement and added some sticker word accents. I kept the school's brochure, which I thought would be a fun keepsake, and I created a little slit pocket to hold it to the page and made the name of the school serve as the title. What seems like a simple concept actually took a while to create, but it turned out to be an interesting page!


BEAN NOTES

  • Cardstock: Textured (American Crafts); Riding Hood Red (Stampin' Up!)
  • Accents: Cherry  Hill Stickers (October Afternoon)
  • Font: Typical Writer (fonts.com)
  • Other: Photographs


1 comment:

Carla said...

I love it!!! Love the modern style and the slit pocket!! Hugs,