Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's a Big Week!...

Happy Weekend! This coming week is going to be a biggie, with the June Pals Blog Hop on Tuesday, June 8. There will be 17 (yes, you read that right) chances to win some pretty rockin' blog candy. Join the Pals as we bid the retiring Stampin' Up colors a fond farewell. Also, beginning at 12 noon (Mountain Time) on Monday, June 7, you can see my entry into Round 1 of this year's Gallery Idol. The challenge to the Top 20 was to create a card under the umbrella "Creativity Heals" -- cards for get well, sympathy, missing you, thinking of you, and encouragement. I'm pretty sure that there will be some incredible cards up, so take a moment to vote. I'll be hoping I make it through to Round 2, but either way, it's an honor to be a part of the competition!

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Thanks for the reminder about Round 2. I'll be there to lend my support!