Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Even Monsters Love Easter...


It's mid-March, which means that Easter is really just around the corner. I love this holiday, but sometimes I think my little rugrat gets tired of all the bunnies. So, I thought I'd make him a card with something a little different!


I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch (I took a bit of license with this one, flipping it and changing the shape) to get me started.


I broke out my favorite Love Monsters from Taylored Expressions and stamped this little sweetie, adding the bouquet of flowers. I added an Easter sentiment from another set and die-cut the whole thing out and colored with Copics. I thought I'd also give this card a fun shape and cut a card base with a round top. With just a few liquid dimensionals and some goggly eyes, I had a bright, happy, non-bunny card for my own little monster!

BEAN NOTES
Stamps: Love Monsters and sentiment from Moka April (Taylored Expressions)
Patterned Paper: Color Wheel (Doodlebug)
Cardstock: Choice Snow (TE)
Fibers: Satin Ribbon (Ellen Hutson)
Accents: Wild Plum Liquid Dimensionals (Adirondack)
Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic)
Dies: Nesting Circles (Lifestyle Crafts)

2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

this liquid dimensionals always grab my attention. adorable for your little monster. hugs, m

Unknown said...

This is a super CUTE card! Your little one will really love it! ;o)