Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Bit of Button Love...


I hope for all my U.S. readers that you all had fun and full-of-bbq goodness 4th of July's! Today I get to share a couple projects I created with the fun "steal" going on at ScrapbookSteals.com. If you are new to ScrapbookSteals.com, it's a fun way to get some terrific deals on your favorite scrapbooking supplies and today's steal are these darling Doodlebug Designs Striped Buttons.


For my first card, I used the buttons as blooms on flowers. I love how bright and cheery they are.


I added some little red hearts "raining" from the clouds in the sky. 


For my second card, I wanted to keep things clean and simple. I added the buttons to a fun bicycle and stamped a sweet little bee to make a cheerful card to send to someone who might need a little "lift."

BEAN NOTES
All Things Grow With Love Card
Stamps: Faith in Bloom (Taylored Expressions); Everyday Button Bits (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Petite Prints (Doodlebug Designs)
Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah); Pool Party, Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Green Galore (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Ballet Blue (Stampin' Up!); Memento New Leaf (Tsukineko)
Dies: Clouds (PTI)
Tools: Heart Punch (EK Success); Small Heart punch, Grass Border Punch (Martha Stewart)
Fibers: Red Embroidery Floss (generic)

Here to Give You a Lift Card
Stamps: bee, swirl from Sunflower Wreath set (Taylored Expressions); Everyday Button Bits (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Petite Prints (Doodlebug Designs)
Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah); Real Red (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Ballet Blue (Stampin' Up!); Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Fibers: Baker's Twine (The Twinery)
Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic)


If you'd like to see more button love inspiration from the other gals on the ScrapbookSteals.com Design Team, visit the SS blog and get your button on!


No comments: