Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Cupcake!


The gang at Imaginisce was given a little challenge this month to create a project with the following requirements: a non-traditional shape, use the i-Top tool, use 3 patterned papers, and include the color orange...FUN!

I love shaped cards! For my challenge project, I wanted to make a fun little card for my little guy's upcoming birthday. He is a HUGE fan of cupcakes and so I combined patterned papers from the Hello Cupcake and Makin' Waves collections. There was orange in the paper and I added some cardstock to match. 



And, for the "cherry on top," I used the i-Top and a medium Brad Daddy to make a coordinating topper!

Patterned Paper: Let's Party, Wish Big from Hello, Cupcake collection; Makin' Waves collection (Imaginisce); Accents: Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up!) Good Times Sticker Stacker, Brad Daddy (Imaginisce); Tool: i-Top (Imaginisce)



No comments: