Friday, September 7, 2012

Party Monsters!...TE Spotlight Day

  • At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
  • All of the new products are NOW available for purchase. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
  • Lots of inspiration from the Baker's Dozen - just follow the link list at the end of this post.
  • Check out the Current Specials to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte Stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake Full-size Stamp Set.   Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this week's Birthday Bash for Taylored Expressions! Yesterday was the big release and so today my Baker's Dozen teammates and I are spotlighting some of our favorite stamps. I adore these little monsters from Party Monsters and I wanted to make a bright, fun, happy card for my little guy's upcoming birthday.


I paper-pieced each stamped monster, including hats, presents, and balloons. Yes, it's a little time-consuming, but the effect is well worth it!


Because this is for a child, I really went to town with the glitter. I'm not sure if it translates in the photos, but the brightness of this card really shines and I think he will love it, too.


Yes, it does pay to paper piece the tongues and teeth, too!

BEAN NOTES
Stamps: Party Monsters (Taylored Expressions); Cardstock: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Kiwi Kiss, Real Red, Delightful Daffodil, Pool Party, Concord Crush (Stampin' Up!); Accents: Liquid Pearls (Ranger); Fibers: Grosgrain Ribbon (May Arts)

Happy, Happy Birthday to Taylored Expressions! Please do visit the rest of the Baker's dozen for more Release Week eye candy!



    5 comments:

    Jen Shults said...

    EEEK! This is adorable! I love all the glittery monsters and the way you used the sentiments. FABULOUS card!

    Unknown said...

    Wow! This is just TOO cute, Regina! LOVE all the monsters and glitter!

    Jami said...

    yes the glitter translates and I LOVE it! So sparkly and so so fun!

    Shannon White said...

    OMGosh How CUTE is this!! 8-) Just makes me smile! Love your sparkly party monsters! Too Too Darned CUTE! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

    So, so cute, Regina!