Friday, October 12, 2012

Share-A-Card: Holidays!


My Imaginisce teammates and I have been lucky enough to participate on a very wonderful project through the organization, Share-A-Card. We are creating holiday cards for this terrific organization that tries to brighten the holidays of the seriously ill. 

We recently moved back to California after a few very cold winters and this project got me thinking of all my friends who will be shivering through the holidays. I thought I'd create a card for someone who could use some warm winter wishes.


I combined the Makin' Waves and Christmas Cheer collections to make a fun, whimsical surfing Santa card. I love the darling canvas stickers and put them together for a jolly old elf who really knows how to 'hang ten!'

I do hope that you check out Share-A-Card -- if you have any cards hanging around looking for homes, it's a very worthy place to send them to.

BEAN NOTES
Patterned Paper: Makin' Waves and Christmas Cheer (Imaginisce); Stickers: Makin' Waves and Christmas Cheer Canvas (Imaginisce); Dies: Make a Snowflake Die (Taylored Expressions); Accents: button (generic); Stickles (Ranger); Cardstockred (Bazzill); Fibers: red satin (generic)

No comments: