Tuesday, December 11, 2012

'Tis the Season for Christmas Cheer


It's Holiday and Christmas Cards Week at Imaginisce and I am so happy to get to share two festive cards I made with you today! I love making holiday and Christmas cards and so I was really happy to have the chance to make some this week. Of course, I just couldn't resist using the Christmas Cheer collection! 


For my first card, I wanted to try something a little unusual and play around with a non-traditional size for a card. I went tall and used the darling Peace on Earth Chipboard Sticker as my focal point.


 I wanted to add a little more festive flair and so I removed the tree and presents from a couple of Sticker Stacker stickers and adhered them, keeping the foam adhesives on them for some added dimension.


For my second card, the Sticker Stackers were my inspiration and I created a fun little scene starring St. Nick and his little reindeer friend. 



I also embossed the pretty Snowflake Snag-Em stamp to match the patterned paper I used in the background. 


BEAN NOTES
Patterned Paper: Christmas Cheer collection (Imaginisce); Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah); Stickers: Sticker Stackers (Imaginisce); Die Cuts: Chipboard Die Cut Stickers (Imaginisce); Fibers: Ribbon (May Arts); Stamps: Snowflake Snag-Em (Imaginisce)

I hope my projects today got you in the holiday spirit! Have a wonderful, fabulous week and be sure to check out the Imaginisce blog all this week for more card-eriffic fun!


1 comment:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Absolutely adorable holiday cards! I love the Holiday Cheer one.