Thursday, April 4, 2013

Call Me, Maybe?

 

Happy Thursday! This month, my Imaginisce teammates are showing off projects that were inspired by COLOR -- specifically, this gorgeous inspiration photo below:


When I saw the inspiration photo, I absolutely fell in love with the complimentary colors. I wasn't so much inspired by the butterfly (as gorgeous as it is), mostly because I wanted to scrap a particular moment for my son's scrapbook. So, I really let the colors do the work for me. What I love about Imaginisce is that the B-sides of its patterned papers are so versatile that I was able to pull together all the colors from several collections -- even one for Halloween! 


The Childhood Memories stickers were just perfect for my page about my son's love of gabbing on the "emergency" phone -- an easy way to turn a sticker into a dimensional is to simply adhere foam tape to the back of the sticker before brushing the remaining adhesive with a little baby powder!

BEAN NOTES
(patterned paper from Childhood Memories, Endless Summer, Monster Mash collections) Imaginisce; Cardstock: (Spotted) Core'dinations; Accents: (stickers from Childhood Memories collection) Imaginisce; Dies: (letter alphas) Taylored Expressions and Lifestyle Crafts; Electronic Die Cuts: (phone) Samantha Walker, (spotted circle border) Jamie for Silhouette

Be sure to visit the Imaginisce Blog for more Color Inspiration!

Now for some exciting news from Imaginisce...
Good Morning America and Imaginisce have teamed up to showcase some of the best products Imaginisce has to offer. The best part is that they are having a One Day Only Sale!

There are two different deals being offered:

The savings are huge (up to 58% off) so visit Imaginisce for more details. Plus, check out the Imaginisce Facebook Page, where they are giving away $1000 in prizes!


1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun layout! Love the kind of soft white edge to the photo and all the bright colors!