Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Glimpse Inside...Taylored Expressions Release Day!


It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions! I had the pleasure of getting to play along with the Baker's Dozen this month and today I'm working with the new set A Glimpse Inside, along with the fun coordinating dies Window Accessories and Flower Box Sprigs & Flowers. 


Of the darling images in A Glimpse Inside, I chose the sweet table set for tea. I colored it in with Copics and actually added some liquid pearls to the cookies to turn them into Black Eyed Susans!


Here's a closeup of the window box and flowers. I loved the color combination from the pattered paper I chose and let it do all the coordinating work for me. 

BEAN NOTES
Stamps: A Glimpse Inside (Taylored Expressions); Patterned Paper: Sweet Girl 6 x 6 pad (Echo Park); Cardstock: (Stampin' Up, Neenah); Accents: Espresso Liquid Dimensionals (Adirondack); Dies: Picture Window, Window Accessories, Flower Box Sprigs & Flowers (Taylored Expressions)

All of the products I've used today are now available in the Fresh of the Oven department in the TE Store. I hope you will visit the Baker's Dozen blogs for more Release Week inspiration!


7 comments:

Jami said...

I don't know where to begin. I love everything about this card - the wonderful color combo, the dimension, the flower cluster, your copic coloring....love it ALL!

Natalie said...

Regina, this is so pretty!! What a gorgeous color combo. Love it!

Anonymous said...

SO So SO fabulous! I love those polka dot curtains! ACK. And all those pretty flowers in the box. This is just awesome!!! I'm pinning this immediately! :-)

Sabrina said...

Very gorgeous card! I love these stamp and die combos.

Dana Joy said...

Simply fabulous card!

Shannon White said...

WOW!! LOVE this Regina!! Soo Pretty and Cheery and Beautiful!! love your combo of dp's and the fab layered little flowers in your flower box! Really Loving the Red shutters too! Just Love the whole thing, ( can you tell, lol ) ;-)

Hugs
Shannon

Davi said...

Regina, love love your window card!! The dimension and those very fun dotted curtains and red shutters are totally delightful :)