Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cardmaker to Cardmaker


This week, my teammates and I at Imaginisce are showing off projects made with the cool tool, the i-Top. I got to play with Brad Daddies and boy, did I have a grand time!


I love coordinating products -- it makes creating something so much easier and really takes a lot of the guesswork out of finding the right colors, matching patterns, etc. It's one of the reasons I love using my i-Top and Brad Daddies. I can create perfectly coordinated embellishments from whatever patterned paper I happen to be inspired to use.


I have several friends who are dog lovers and who are also cardmakers. I thought it would be fun to put together a coordinated card kit for them to use to create multiple complimentary cards. Using the Good Dog collection and my own stash of twine and card stock, I had many of the right elements, but what the kit really needed was some cute coordinating embellishments. So I made my own using the i-Top punch, the i-Top, and Brad Daddies!


I put all the brads on a card back and placed everything inside a sturdy plastic box. It was enough for my dog loving friend to create 6 cards! The card kit idea will work with any collection, so now I'm off to create some for my surf, treehouse, and birthday-loving friends!



BEAN NOTES
(patterned paper from Good Dog collection) Imaginisce; Cardstock (various colors) Stampin' Up!; Fibers: (twine) The Twinery; Tools: (i-Top Punch, i-Top, Brad Daddies) Imaginisce; (Heart Punch) Stampin' Up!; Other: (plastic box) Taylored Expressions

I hope you enjoyed my fun card kit project. Be sure to check out the Imaginisce blog for more inspiration on what you can do with the i-Tool and Brad Daddies! Plus, Imaginisce is doing a cool giveaway and you could win an i-Top and accessories of your very own, so visit them for details!

No comments: