Wednesday, July 3, 2013

In the Land of the Free!


Happy 4th of July (almost!)

My Imaginisce teammates and I are celebrating Independence Day with some 4th of July card inspiration. I love to make photo cards. They are like a little mini scrapbook page that you can share with friends and family. For the 4th of July, I had a great photo of my little guy with a waving flag and I thought it would be just the thing for a patriotic card. I kept things simple, letting the photo be the star of the show. With the alphabet stickers from the Outdoor Adventure collection, I spelled out half the sentiment. For the word 'Free,' I actually trimmed the word from one of the great patterned paper sheets from the Childhood Memories collection. 

BEAN NOTES
(alphabet sheet, patterned papers from Outdoor Adventure and Childhood Memories collections) Imaginisce; (kraft card stock) Stampin' Up!; (photo, pen) generic



1 comment:

donlambson said...

Love this card. perfectly suited for this truly regal snapshot. Great moment captured there - and a truly appropriate way to highlight it.
Happy July4 to you and yours!
--DoN:)