Wednesday, August 28, 2013

You & Me...Back 2 School!


My little guy started kindergarten last week, which was a huge step for him. What I came to realize was what a huge step it was for his dad and I, too! I created a card to give to my husband to celebrate this big moment in all our lives. 


I used my new stamp set, A Classy View and stamped it inside the Blackboard & Accessories die. Using VersaMark and white embossing powder, I heat embossed the image and sentiment, along with one from the set, Chalkboard Elements. So far, our little guy loves school and we have many, many "back to school" moments ahead of us!

BEAN NOTES
(kraft, black, grey card stock) Stampin' Up!; (VersaMark) Tsukineko; (white embossing powder) Stampin' Up!; (button) generic; (twine) The Twinery; (ribbon) TE key ingredients kit
I also used these products to create this card:



3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a sweet card and a BIG milestone! Hope that everything is going smoothly!

Pam~ said...

Wow, hard to believe your little guy is in kindergarten. I've Been following your blog since he was a baby. I love the look of your chalkboard card...especially the smudges!

Have a great day!

Jami said...

Oh my goodness - what a CUTE card and such a creative combo of images! Love it!