Thursday, September 19, 2013

Imaginisce: Designer-A-Day...Ghoulish Delights


Happy Thursday! Today is my spotlight day at Imaginisce and I decided to create some spooky-good-fun Halloween cards featuring one of my favorite tools, the i-Rock! Of course, I just had to use the absolutely adorable Monster Mash collection.


For both cards, I wanted to use the i-Rock and crystal Glam Rocks to add a bit of fa-BOO-lousness.


The i-Rock made adhering the multiple bling a breeze and really added a lot to the spiderweb background.


The Glam Rock compact has several different sizes of stones, which was perfect for the graduated effect on the web.


My second card is a fun one that features this darling little vampire.


I heat embossed with black embossing powder and added some white accents with a white gel pen.


Again, the Glam Rocks added so much to really bring my card alive!

BEAN NOTES
(stamps, patterned paper, and chipboard stickers from Monster Mash Collection) Imaginisce; (i-Rock, Glam Rocks) Imaginisce; (cardstock) Stampin' Up!; (VersaMark ink) Tsukineko; (Spiderweb Cutting Plate, Spiders & Spiderweb Dies) Taylored Expressions; (white gel pen) Sakura

No comments: