Monday, November 25, 2013

The Colors of Christmas


I love Christmas collections that use bright, pretty colors so when I saw the Colors of Christmas collection from Imaginisce, I was so thrilled! I created two layouts to (finally!) capture some fun Christmas memories from last year.



WIth the holidays fast approaching, I don't have a lot of time to scrap. So for my first layout, I kept things clean and simple. I used the patterned paper for some ready-made borders and pennants, which made things easy. With some of the cute die cuts and shiny jewels from the collection, I had a fresh layout for my son's scrapbook.


The second layout is a bit more involved, though again I let the patterned paper from the collection do the work for me. This was from Christmas day and so I had multiple photos that i wanted to use. The die cuts and jewels helped me out again!



BEAN NOTES
(patterned paper, jewels, die-cuts from Colors of Christmas collection) Imaginisce; (cardstock) American Crafts, Stampin' Up!; (date stamp) American Crafts); (circle punch) EK Success; (alpha die) Lifestyle Crafts



No comments: