Monday, May 12, 2014

Love This!


One of my very favorite gifts to give to family are framed photos, especially to grandparents and, in this case, my little guy's great-grandmother! She's in her nineties and can't easily join us for holidays and so we try to go out an visit her as often as we can. She absolutely adores her only great-grandson and so we knew she'd love a cute framed photo of him.


We had a very plain wood frame that I painted blue. To spruce it up further, I added a ribbon, button and twine. Then, to really make it special, I added some stamped images from the new Journal Tabs - Day and Journal Tabs - Month from Taylored Expressions. I thought it really personalized the frame and made it one of a kind.


In just a few steps, I had a sweet gift for a sweet lady!

No comments: