Tuesday, October 7, 2014

BAD Witch!


Halloween is such a fun holiday. My little boy absolutely adores everything about it and I have to admit, decorating is fun and so is creating cards to send out to friends and family. I used some of the new Halloween products from Taylored Expressions to create this witchy card.


I pulled out the paper from the new Hocus Pocus Matched kit of patterned paper and coordinating card stock and trimmed and die-cut my card base. I ran the panel through with the new Harlequin Embossing Folder and lightly sponged some ink over the top to bring out the cool and spooky pattern. I also die-cut the cute little witch's hat using the new Little Bits die and the "BAD" letters with the Mini Caps & #s set. I love the fonts from the Little Bits of Halloween stamp set, which rounded out my little card just perfect for Halloween!


No comments: