Thursday, October 6, 2016

You Think Santa Does This All By Himself!? -- Taylored Expressions Release Day!


It's October and I can hardly believe the year is heading toward the holiday season already! I don't mind because I absolutely love Christmas. This week, Taylored Expressions is releasing all it's holiday and Christmas goodness and I got to play along with their talented design team. Today I'm sharing a funny card I made with a few of the new products releasing TODAY!

I used the new Elf Grumblings Stamp & Die Combo on this Christmas card. I just love the darling little elf that looks a little punch drunk. I thought he went very well with the hilarious sentiment from the set.



I chose to use some non-traditional colors on this card, which I think can really make a card stand out. I surrounded my grumply elf with a slew of presents die-cut from the new All Wrapped Up die set. I love all the different gifts you can make. I simple die-cut from yardstick and then added some dots, stripes, and sparkle with a Wink of Stella glitter pen.


This fun string of lights was created by die-cutting with the new Skinny Mini Holiday Borders and then I added some cool Nuvo Crystal Drops. They are much easier to control than other dimensional drops and I love them. See that stitched oval panel? Thats from the new Stitched Oval Stacklets! You can create stitched frames, too, with this nifty die set. The background snowflakes were stamped with the new Snow Day Background -- it's cool because it covers the whole card!


I hope the elves survive Christmas this year! I colored mine with Copics and then added more subtle sparkle with the Wink of Stella pen. Be sure to visit the TE Blog for more eye-candy from the whole design team and to check out other new products. Ho! Ho! Ho!








No comments: