Thursday, February 9, 2017

Blooming Birthdays and Best Papas: TE Release Day!


Hello there, crafty friends! Today is Release Day at Taylored Expressions and I am so excited to share two fun projects I created with fab new products from TE. The first is a birthday card that I created with the new online exclusive cutting plate, the Lattice Frame.

I love the intricate frame that it creates and I reached for Bloomers Greenery to add some creeping vines. I cut out a few of the blooms from the pretty Notable Blooms Background stamp that I had colored with watercolor and posed a few of those out for some dimension.


I stamped this perfect sentiment from In & Out birthday onto vellum and silver embossed it before I adhered it across the oval frame created by the cutting plate. Isn't it lovely? (AND for a limited time, you can earn DOUBLE Crafty Points with the purchase of the Lattice Frame Cutting Plate. Visit the TE Blog for details!

Next up, I wanted to create a card from my little guy's grandfather, whom he calls Papa. I just love that the set Best in the World includes that name! I created the background with some Color Burst powders before adding the Stitched Banner Stacklets banner stamped with the sentiment.

I used the Whole Wide World die set to create the Earth die and added the sweet little included heart. Love!
I hope you will visit the TE Blog for more projects from the amazing Creative Team at Taylored Expressions!




No comments: