Friday, May 29, 2009

Love on Wings (PMSSOA)...


Paper Makeup Stamps sponsored an "Any Winged Thing" Challenge for SOA. In my never-ending endeavor to not be wasteful, I added my own challenge to use only scraps and paper I've already cut... hence the possibly offensive color combination of Purely Pomegranate, More Mustard, Kiwi Kiss, and Old Olive! For a little added whimsy, I paper pierced around the butterfly. No sketch to follow, though as it is very straightforward, you may have seen something like it elsewhere.
BEAN NOTES: "Butterfly" Stamp (generic); Stampin' Up Love & Friendship Rub-on; SU Purely Pomegranate Classic Dye Ink; SU Kiwi Kiss Designer Series Paper; SU Kiwi Kiss, More Mustard, Purely Pomegranate, and Old Olive Cardstock; SU Purely Pomegranate Grosgrain Ribbon; SU Large Oval Punch; SU Sizzix Butterflies Bigz Die; Big Shot; 1/16" Hole Punch; Foam Dimensional Squares (generic)
HAPPY BEANS: Paper Piercing Tool


No comments: