Thursday, May 28, 2009

World's Best Sis (kss4soa)...


To view an image up-close, please click on the photo.

The Kitchen Sink Stamps "Remembering Someone You Love" Challenge for SOA calls for a creation that features someone you love, and in my case, someone who is far away. My husband and I moved to Minnesota from California just before our son was born, and all our loved ones live out west. For this card, I decided to focus on my incredibly lovely sister-in-law, who is the "World's Best" Sister I always wished for - she is the most vibrant, fun-loving, hilarious woman I know. We miss her very much, especially her nephew, who wishes he lived closer to his "cool" aunt.
BEAN NOTES: Verve World's Best and Because of You Stamps; Stampin' Up Perfect Plum Classic Dye Ink; SU Kiwi Kiss, Perfect Plum, and Pirouette Pink Cardstock; SU Sizzix Top Note Die; Big Shot; Prima Nursery Tales Paper Flowers; Kaiser Pearls; Foam Dimensional Squares (generic)
HAPPY BEANS: Copic SPICA Clear Glitter Pen


No comments: