Monday, June 22, 2009

All My Love (SFYTT)...


To view the image up-close, please click on the photo.

For this week's Sketch For You To Try over at iheart2stamp.com, I decided it was time to use some of my new Designer Series Paper in Rose Red from Stampin' Up. Though the color isn't new, I found that it goes pretty well with a retired In-Color, Purely Pomegranate, which is one DSP that I don't actually have! I love this silhouette stamp of three sweet dandelions.
BEAN NOTES: Stampin' Up Happy Harmony Stamp; SU Chit Chat Rub-On; SU Whisper White Craft Ink; SU Rose Red Designer Series Paper; SU Whisper White and Purely Pomegranate Cardstock; Dark Grey and Dark Pink Textured Cardstock (generic); Nestibilites Classic Circles and Scallops Dies; Big Shot; Purely Pomegranate Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Dimensional Squares (generic); Ranger Seafoam White Embossing Powder
HAPPY BEANS: Kaiser Pearls


No comments: