Monday, June 22, 2009

Minimalist Mojo (MOJO92 & VSJUN01)...


To view the image up-close, please click on the photo.

Today's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge is doubling as a sketch for the Verve Release Week Challenge, and a very mojolicious sketch it is. Can something also be Vervetastic at the same time? Yes, I think so! My card for today's challenge is my foray into the minimalist. I experimented a little with my Nestabilities to come up with this version of other uber-simple cards I've admired. The elegant clip is one that I salvaged from a card workshop.
BEAN NOTES: Stampin' Up Pocket Sihouettes and Happy Harmony Stamps; SU Kiwi Kiss Classic Dye Ink; SU Whisper White Craft Ink; SU Whisper White and Kiwi Kiss Cardstock; Nestibilites Classic Rectangles and Classic Square Scallops Dies; Big Shot; SU Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon; Foam Dimensional Squares (generic); Paper Shapers 1" Square Punch; Ranger Seafoam White Embossing Powder
HAPPY BEANS: SU Hodge Podge Clip


4 comments:

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Very elegant card;)

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Wow! I love what you did with the sketch! Your card is elegantly gorgeous!

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful card!! It looks so pure!! janny

Homemade Heather said...

Love the white and green! TFS!