Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Do the Monster Mash!


It's the second week of the super fun Monster Mash Release at Imaginisce and I get to share my spooky projects with you. I just LOVE this darling Halloween collection! I thought it would be fun to make a matching treat box and card set and I was inspired by the absolutely adorable Snag 'Em Stamps.


After die-cutting a pumpkin window box, I thought the pumpkin cut-out would make the perfect little window for the Eddy Snag' Em Stamp. 


I also took some of the cute stickers from the Magic Words Sticker Stacker apart to keep him company.


Next up is a card I created to go with my little box:


For my matching card, I used the same pumpkin window cut-out and nestled the super cute Frankenbride and Mummy in a "field" of pumpkins. The images included in the Fall Medley and Spook Alley 12 x 12 papers helped complete my scene and I added the spook-alicious Ghost Snag 'Em floating off to do some happy haunting!


BEAN NOTES
Monster Mash Treat Box
Patterned Paper: Enchantments 12 x 12 from Monster Mash Collection (Imaginisce); Stamps: Eddie Snag 'Em Stamp (Imaginisce); Stickers: Magic Word Sticker Stacker (Imaginisce) ;Accents: Liquid Pearls (Ranger); Fibers: Ribbon (May Arts); Electronic File: Pumpkin Window Box (Lori Whitlock for Silhouette); Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah); Peach Parfait (Stampin' Up!); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)

Monster Mash Card
Patterned Paper: Fall Medley, Spook Alley and Enchantments 12 x 12 from Monster Mash Collection (Imaginisce); Stamps: Frankenbride, Ghost, Mummy Snag 'Em Stamps (Imaginisce); Stickers: Magic Word Sticker Stacker (Imaginisce); Accents: Liquid Pearls (Ranger); Fibers: Ribbon (May Arts); Electronic File: Pumpkin Window Box (Lori Whitlock for Silhouette); Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah); Peach Parfait; Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up!); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I just bought those stamps and paper. Adorable!

Unknown said...

These are super CUTE! ;o)