Monday, September 3, 2012

The Big FIVE!



It's time for another Imaginisce Challenge! This month, the challenge was to use 2 patterned papers, chevrons, 2 embellishments, and 2 photos -- I thought it would be fun to make a card for my little rugrat's upcoming birthday.


I chose a photo from his first birthday and a very recent one to show him how much he's grown. I couldn't believe it myself!


For fun, I added some Glam Rocks to the Sticker Stacker cupcake. 
I hope you join in with our challenge this month! Be sure to check out the Imaginisce blog to see how a few of my teammates interpreted the challenge!

BEAN NOTES
Patterned Paper: Hello Cupcake!, Monster Mash Collections (Imaginisce); Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!); Stickers: Surprise! Sticker Stacker (Imaginisce); Accents: Glam Rocks (Imaginisce), brads (generic); Tools: i-Rock (Imaginisce); Dies: Top Note (Sizzix), Chevron Border (Taylored Expressions)

No comments: