Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Apple of My Eye


I  showed you one of my fall cards featuring the October Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions and today I have another to share with you! I used the subscriber exclusive stamp set, Falling for You, this time using the absolutely darling apple image and coordinating die! I like giving my little rugrat cars (and he loves receiving them!) and I created this card with him in mind.


I just love this set and the coordinating papers and ribbon are just the thing for Fall. I die-cut the apple shape from patterned paper and also stamped it on cardstock and fussy cut around just the inside. 

Who is the apple of your eye?


BEAN NOTES
Stamps: Falling for You and Borderlicious (Taylored Expressions); Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko); Patterned Paper, Cardstock, and Ribbon: from October Key Ingredients Kit; Dies: Falling for You Dies (Taylored Expressions); Accents: Eyelets (WRMK)

2 comments:

Jovan said...

Super cute card...I love the papers!

Julie Marshall said...

Love these prints and that apple is just adorable.