Thursday, January 9, 2014

Taylored Expressions Release Day: A Lovely View


It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions! I have been having such a fun time playing along with my old pals at the Baker's Dozen. Today I created a card using the newly released set, A Lovely View to create a pretty card for my parents for Valentine's Day.


After coloring in one of the sweet "views" from the set, I paired it with the new Display Window die. Aren't the cut out windows darling? (The XOXO sentiment is from A Lovely View, too.)


A new die to coordinate with the Taylored window dies is the new Window Awning. This fun die was designed to go over the window dies, but I since my "view" is from of the inside, out I thought I'd put the awning on the "outside" by placing it behind the die-cut window!

BEAN NOTES
In addition to the items listed below, the following products were also used: Cardstock: green (Stampin' Up)

No comments: