Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Taylored Expressions February Sneak Peek: Steadfast Love


I can hardly believe that it's already February! It's Release Week at Taylored Expressions and I get to play along with the Baker's Dozen all week long. This week, for me, it's all about dies and cutting plates, so if you like to work with these nifty cool tools, you'll want to tune in!


Today I have a card created with the soon-to-be released Scribbles Cutting Plate. The plate actually cuts out a full frame of these fun scribbles, but I simply cut out the center to create a cool frame for my sentiment from the set Rest & Renewal. I love how versatile this cutting plate is -- I can use it for fun, funky projects as well as on something that requires a more serious or elegant hand.

BEAN NOTES
In addition to the supplies listed below, I also used the following, which will be available on Thursday, February 6, 2014 from Taylored Expressions.
Dies: Scribble Cutting Plate




  • Charmaine Ikach
  • Courtney Kelley
  • Jen Shults
  • Joan Ervin
  • Kerri Michaud
  • Regina Mangum
  • Sankari Wegman
  • Shannon White
  • Shelly Mercado
  • Stephanie Kraft
  • Taylor VanBruggen
  • Wanda Guess



  • 2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Wonderful, Regina! LOVE how you trimmed the cutting plate to create the frame! It's perfect with the embossed script!

    Joan Ervin said...

    What a clever idea to cut the cutting plate into a frame....this is sooo pretty, Regina!!! Love how you embossed on the dark background, too!!!!