Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happily Ever After (SNSSOA)...


To view an image up-close, please click on the photo.

I may be suffering from card-making fatigue, but this sketch from Sweet & Sassy Stamps for SOA had me stumped. It took me forever, and I'm still not 100% sure about how I feel about the finished card. I wanted to make a "sassy" card, and as I have very few wedding cards, I thought I'd go with this one. I think the bride would need to be a very fun-loving gal to appreciate the colors! I do think the image is "sweet."
BEAN NOTES: Stampin' Up Greetings Galore Stamp; SU Pixie Pink Classic Dye Ink; SU Stampin' Write Markers (Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Bordering Blue, and Pink Passion); Making Memories Wedding Designer Paper; SU Whisper White and Pixie Pink Cardstock; Black Cardstock (generic); SU Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punches; SU Scallop Border Punch; Paper Shapers Large Oval Punch; Martha Stewart Hearts Punch; Foam Dimensional Squares (generic); Archivers Cloth Flowers
HAPPY BEANS: Crushed Velvet Brads (generic)


No comments: