Friday, May 1, 2009

Wish Big!...(TECC66)

I so enjoyed last week's Cupcake Challenge, that I had to do another this week! I wanted to make a cute birthday card for my darling sister-in-law, Lizz (that's right, with 2 z's -- she is the only woman stylish enough to pull that off!) The inside of the card reads "Wish Big!" which is, I think, an appropriate sentiment for this adorable mouse from Penny Black. For a little birthday glow, I "frosted" the cupcake with some fine glitter.

To view an image up-close, please click on the photo.

BEAN NOTES: Penny Black Cheesecake Birthday Stamp; StazOn Stone Gray Ink; Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink; Copic Sketch Markers (YR14, YR24, E55, R43, R27, R14, B97, B23, and Colorless Blender); Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, and Very Vanilla Cardstock; DCWV Nana's Kids Baby Girl Cardstock; Dark Gray Textured Cardstock (generic); Light Gray Cardstock (generic); Nestabilities Labels 3 Dies; Big Shot; Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter; Foam Dimensional Squares (generic)
HAPPY BEANS: Joann Essentials Metallic Birthday Embellisment; Paper Shapers Moon & Stars Punch

1 comment:

Meli Palmer said...

Oh my, that image is the cutest! I love all those stars.