Saturday, June 6, 2009

L'Anniversaire Carte Postale (iheart2stamp)...

There are some wonderful sketches over at Jen del Muro's Saturday Sketch For You To Try. For this week's sketch, I was inspired by the butterfly postage stamps on some lovely paper that I found at one of my favorite local stores, Pulp Fashion in Stillwater, MN. I made my own "stamp" by printing out the 09c (for 2009) and the birthday sentiment (en Francais!) on my computer and then stamping this beautiful butterfly from Cavallini & Co. I double-stamped and watercolored both images to add some dimension to the card, and finished it off with a sweet corduroy button.

To view an image up-close, please click on the photo.

BEAN NOTES: Cavallini & Co. Butterflies Stamp; Stampin' Up Night of Navy and Baja Breeze Classic Dye Ink; Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink; Designer Originals Designer Paper; DCWV Dark Blue Cardstock; Cloud 9 Design Offbeat Designer Paper; SU Soft Sky and Whisper White Cardstock; Spica Clear Glitter Pen; Foam Dimensional Squres (generic); SU Baja Breeze Corduroy Button; White Thread (generic)
HAPPY BEANS: EK Success Stamp Border Punch; Computer & Printer


No comments: