Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Inchies of Thanks...


To view the image up-close, please click on the photo.

The third of Jen del Muro's February Sketch for You to Try sketches had me immediately thinking about some inchie stamps I've never used. For this thank you card, I clear embossed the same bird image on Real Red and Bashful Blue, colors I chose to match my wintery mood. I kept things simple with a clean, white cardbase, adding a bright red rick rack ribbon and a tiny tag for my sentiment. Just a bit of paper piercing along the ribbon's edge completed this inchie card. (Finished size: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2")
BEAN NOTES: Inkadinkado Butterflies & Birds and Stampin' Up Tiny Tags (sentiment) Stamps; VersaMark Clear Ink; SU Real Red Classic Dye Ink; Real Red, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White Cardstock; Filigree Clear Embossing Powder; Foam Dimensional Dots (generic); Red Rick Rack Ribbon(generic)
HAPPY BEANS: SU Medium Tag Punch; Red Embroidery Thread

1 comment:

Carla said...

I love those colors together. Your piercing is fabulous. Hugs,