|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
It was a warm (for Manhattan in November) weekend and we had a few outdoor frolics before winter sets in. I did manage to squeeze in a little creativity for this week's 2 Sketches 4 You sketch challenge. I got to play with a fun card kit from this week's sponsor, and if you have a chance to play, you could win a fun prize! Ms. Kazan put forth another terrific sketch and I came up with a festive little holiday card.
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Trim patterned paper, adhere cardstock strip. Attach pearl string with glossy accents (or similar strong adhesive.)
- Adhere ribbon. Tie bow, attach felt star. Spell out "JOY" with stickers. Tag punch, draw stitching, and adhere.
- Mat with cardstock and adhere to pre-made card base.
- Stickers: Glitter Alphabet (Making Memories)
- Cardstock: Parakeet and LagoonTextured (Bazzil); Card Base from Card Kit (Cupcards to Go)
- Tools: Small Tag Punch (Stampin' Up!)
- Patterned Paper: from Card Kit (Cupcards to Go)
- Accents: Ribbon, felt star, and pearl string from Card Kit (Cupcards to Go)
- Coloring Medium: Silver Metallic Pen (Sakura)