|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
It's definitely Autumn and it's a lovely one here in Manhattan. We went apple picking a couple weekends ago and had a fantastic time. We are so lucky to get to do such fun things and share such good times with our friends and with each other. This week's 2 Sketches 4 You theme of Thankful/Thanksgiving fits in just perfectly with that feeling. Uber-terrific Kazan has come up with a great sketch this week to get you in the mood for Fall and if your card is chosen as Card of the Week, you could win some fun goodies from this week's sponsor, whose owner is 2S4Y DT alum Kathy Martin! Today, I chose to use these darling apple digi-stamps and the cute and simple sentiment. I don't use a lot fo digi-stamps, but the more I do, the more I realize how versatile they are. For this card, I was able to take the images and manipulate them easily using Microsoft Word to create some background paper and a border strip...plus, talk about mess-free! I hope everyone has a Happy Harvest this year...I know I am so far.
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from cardstock.
- Format digi-stamps in word processing program; print on cardstock.
- Punch label; adhere.
- Print sentiment on cardstock. Punch out and mat. Attach button and adhere with foam tape.
- Digi-Stamps: Apple, Apple Trio, Happy Harvest (Digital Doodles)
- Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah); Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up!)
- Tool: Decorative Label Punch (SU!); Circle Punch (EK Success)
- Fibers: Hemp Twine (Jo-Ann Fabrics)
- Accents: Button (generic)
- Computer & Printer