Thursday, December 30, 2010

Farewell, 2010...

to view an image up-close, please click on a photo
Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, and I can hardly believe that 2010 is drawing to a close. What an amazing year it has been, and this will mark our first full year in New York! I've had a wonderful time creating, making friends, and being inspired in the paper-crafting world. I was a top finalist in Gallery Idol, got published, and was invited to join some incredible design teams. I'm a little sad today, however, as my design team membership for Clear & Simple Stamps draws to a close. CSS is an amazing company, and they treated me with respect and kindness, and as if I was a member of a family.
My project today is my last "official" post for CSS, and I think it's appropriate that it is a calendar project as I look toward the future. I was lucky enough to get to use the Clear & Simple sets, Icons I and Icons Plus, which were the perfect pair with their 2011 Calendar Template!


After printing out the template, I stamped the icons and the fun borders on each calendar page before trimming. To assemble, I adhered a strip of 1/8" Scor-Tape (you can use any sticky tape adhesive), which makes it possible to peel off each calendar sheet.


Thank you so much, Clear & Simple Stamps, for helping to make 2010 such a wonderful year. And, to all my readers, may you all have bright and happy new years!

BEAN NOTES
  • Stamps: Icons I and Icons Plus (Clear & Simple Stamps)
  • Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Soft Sky, Bleu Bayou, Peach Parfait, Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, More Mustard, Crushed Curry Classic Dye (Stampin' Up!)
  • Cardstock: Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS); Printer Paper (generic)
  • Patterned Paper: Celebration (SU!)
  • Dies: Classic Long and Scalloped Long Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)


5 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

I love the calendars!!! What a wonderful gift and how cool to use the Icons sets for it, keeping it simple. I think I need another Icons set to complete one of these :-)

Best of luck to you, will miss you on the CSS team!

Ann Schach said...

Very cute, Regina! Love the DSP!

Pam~ said...

What a charming calendar ... love it! Happy New Year and I'm sure 2011 will bring you just as much stamping excitement as 2010 did!

Carla said...

I love your calendar!!! You did such a fabulous job for CSS!!! Regina, you have truly inspired me this year and I wish you an awesome 2011!!! Hugs,

Adeline E. Brill said...

This is a perfect size for a very cluttered desk! Thanks for the inpsiraiton!