|to view an image up-close, please click on a photo|
My project today is my last "official" post for CSS, and I think it's appropriate that it is a calendar project as I look toward the future. I was lucky enough to get to use the Clear & Simple sets, Icons I and Icons Plus, which were the perfect pair with their 2011 Calendar Template!
After printing out the template, I stamped the icons and the fun borders on each calendar page before trimming. To assemble, I adhered a strip of 1/8" Scor-Tape (you can use any sticky tape adhesive), which makes it possible to peel off each calendar sheet.
Thank you so much, Clear & Simple Stamps, for helping to make 2010 such a wonderful year. And, to all my readers, may you all have bright and happy new years!
- Stamps: Icons I and Icons Plus (Clear & Simple Stamps)
- Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Soft Sky, Bleu Bayou, Peach Parfait, Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, More Mustard, Crushed Curry Classic Dye (Stampin' Up!)
- Cardstock: Dare to Be a Diva Red (CSS); Printer Paper (generic)
- Patterned Paper: Celebration (SU!)
- Dies: Classic Long and Scalloped Long Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)