Thursday, February 10, 2011

Touch a Truck!...

to view the image up-close, please click on the photo
Trying to keep the momentum going on the old scrapbook -- this page is for an event that happened in MAY of last year! I am afraid my scrapbooking energies are waning, so the challenge at Simon Says Stamp to create Anything BUT a Card is helping me out. Also, it's another chance to use my favorite new tool, the Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, which has become my go-to way of attaching my journaling to my pages.


My son's pre-school hosts a street fair where kids can climb all over a bunch of different vehicles, and he had a blast, especially on the UPS truck (shhhh! I enjoyed it, too!) I tried to use something in my stash that I haven't used in a while and I was so happy to find my Inchies. They gave me just the right amount of dimension and fit in perfectly with the clean lines I was going for. I was also inspired by the 2Peas Stretch Your Sketch Challenge -- this time, I mirrored the photos to suit my needs. I hope you are all having wonderful days!

BEAN NOTES
  • Patterned Paper: Night Light: Jack (October Afternoon); Little Boy (Echo Park)
  • Cardstock: Textured (American Crafts)
  • Specialty Paper: Vellum (PTI)
  • Accents: Letter Stickers (OA); Inchies (Inchie Arts); Brad (generic); Tiny Attacher Staples (Tim Holtz)
  • Other: Photographs


5 comments:

Pam~ said...

Adorable page Regina! Every child's dream to go to the Fire Station and you captured it very well!

Ann Schach said...

Another fabulous layout!

Carla said...

Awesome page and photography. You captured your lil guy perfectly!!! Hugs,

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Regina, Love the page. My grandkids also have the Fire Engineer fun at their school. So cute!

Chris (catt871) said...

What a gorgeous scrapbook page! Your son looks like he had a blast! The letter inchies tie it all together perfectly!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week!!!
Chris