|to view an image up-close, please click on a photo|
I used the colorless blender from Copic to create three different rooftops, lighting up the middle house's windows and lamps to suggest a cozy home full of warmth and good cheer. I used a slightly darker gray on the facade of the townhouses to suggest some added texture and simply dotted along the sides. With some shading on the awnings, I tried to create a sense of roundness. A simple, fitting sentiment, and I had a card that brought back the pleasures of coloring!
- Stamps: Cozy Cottages (Taylored Expressions)
- Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah)
- Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic)
- Dies: Labels 17 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Tools: Grand Calibur (Spellbinders)