|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
I stamped the pretty apothecary jar silhouettes directly onto the rich patterned paper and stamped the nice and simple sentiment in an off-white chalk ink. The "shelf" on which the jars rest is just the scalloped border trimmed from the same patterned paper and adhered directly below. A nice ribbon in the corner, and I was all done with a soothing card amidst the chaos!
- Stamps: Treasure Life (Taylored Expressions)
- Ink: Alabaster Chalk (ColorBox); Rich Cocoa (Memento)
- Cardstock: Choice Buttercream (TE)
- Patterened Paper: Stella Rose - Gertie (My Mind's Eye)
- Fibers: Crushed Satin (generic)