- We have sneak peeks to share Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. All of the new products will be available for purchase on Friday, June 3rd at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the OvenDepartment in the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets on Thursday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
- Special Early Bird Offer on Release Day for the first 15 orders over $100. It's TOTALLY SWEET!
- Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaway: Each day one lucky blog commenter will be chosen by random draw to win a $10 TE Gift Certificate. Winners will be chosen from a different Baker's Dozen blog each day and all will be announced on Taylor's blog on Release Day! Be sure to hop around to see all the sneak peeks and leave comments on each and every blog for more chances to win. Limit one comment per blog per day, please. Comments close Thursday 6/2 at 7pm PST for the drawings.
|to view an image up-close, please click on a photo|
Can you believe tomorrow is JUNE?! This is a big month for me: moving across the country next week, a birthday mid-month, and I have to start driving again! Happy, happy, it also means another Release Week at Taylored Expressions and this week is SO much fun. Today I have two projects to share and I'm so glad that you've stopped by.
Next I have something totally fun -- how absolutely adorable is this little surfer dude penguin? (By the way, if you check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen, you'll catch the little guy's sweet little girlfriend!) This Surf's Up! is a petite set illustrated by Doug Applegate for the Apple Doodle Ink line and is so perfect for summer. I used the new Splash patterned paper from Echo Park and the darling wave border is a new die from TE that will get you itchin' to catch a wave!
Happy Retirement Frame Card
- Stamps: A Day in Paradise (Taylored Expressions)
- Cardstock: Choice Snow (TE)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa and Desert Sand (Tsukineko)
- Coloring Medium: Black Multiliner SP (Copic); Sketch Markers (Copic)
- Dies: Woodgrain Impression Plate (TE)
Surf's Up Card
So, surf's up and it's time to relax...but wait! Tune in tomorrow for one of life's greatest moments to celebrate. And, don't forget to get more summer fun from the rest of the Baker's Dozen. Thanks for stopping by!
and illustrator, Nancy McKinney