Thursday, May 3, 2012

All Aboard!...Taylored Expressions Release Day!


TE Release Day!
  • All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven Department to see everything in one place!
  • More projects from the Baker's Dozen to inspire you.  Just follow the link list below.
  • Be sure to check the TE Current Specials page for May Release Bundle options.  The new Father's Day Digi Image and inspiration sheet is available FREE with purchase of any Bundle!
  • Did you win one of the Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaways? Find the list of winners on Taylor's Blog.

It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions! I have a special project to share with you today that features the new All Aboard set and the Train Track Border Die. My little rugrat is obsessed with trains. When I saw this new set I was absolutely thrilled. We have been visiting train museums and parks all over Northern California and I have to admit that I've been having as much fun as he has! I created this layout for one of our special visits to the Roaring Camp and Big Trees park in Felton, CA.


After die-cutting out a few of the Train Track Border die, I used it as a mask and then spritzed on some white mist. When I removed the mask, I had a cool train track image across the page. 


I decided to leave the train images as just outlines and they made a terrific border. I have so many fun days on trains to record that I know I'll be using this set and die over and over. 


BEAN NOTES
Stamps: All Aboard set (Illustrated by Doug Applegate for Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Delightful Daffodil, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!); Black, White textured (American Crafts)
Tools: Creative Station (Xyron); Cameo (Silhouette)
Fonts: Saloon (freefonts.com)
Accents: White Mister Huey (Studio Calico)
Dies: Train Track Border die (Taylored Expressions)

The TE Store is now open! Be sure to check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen for more Release Day fun. Have a wonderful day and I hope the rest of your week takes you to some amazing adventures!



3 comments:

Karen Giron said...

What a super sweet page! I love the little train border you made along the bottom and all of the train track accents throughout your page are perfect!

Jami said...

How cool to create a scrap page of trains with that set! What a treasure!

Unknown said...

Super cute page!