Monday, July 9, 2012

Good Times...


It's Mix & Match Week at Imaginisce! Our designers were challenged to create a project using 3 different collections from Imaginisce -- for mine, I chose to use the very cute Makin' Waves, Hello Cupcake, and Hippity Hop and make a mini album starring, who else? The rugrat.


My husband travels a lot and I always try to make him something with photographs so that he can brighten up his dreary hotel rooms. I haven't made a lot of mini albums, but I can tell you that I can see why it's addictive. I started by printing out a lot of photos of my husband with our son -- they are the best of friends and have a lot of shared fun memories.

Here are some pics of the inside of the album. (Click on each photo to see it enlarged.)






I had to be a little sparing on the embellishments, as this album had to also be packable. I was surprised to see how well the three collections went together and how easy it was to create an album with a lot of variety in patterns, yet still coordinate. 

BEAN NOTES
All patterned paper and embellishments from Makin' Waves, Hello Cupcake, Hippity Hop (Imaginisce) unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up!)
Alphabet Stickers: Glitter Alpha stickers (Pink Paislee, Making Memories)
Dies: Banner dies (PTI); Clouds, Gears (Taylored Expressions)
Coloring Medium: Souffle Pens (Sakura)
Punches: Star (EK Success); Candy, Button (Martha Stewart); Wave Border (Fiskars)
Accents: Liquid Pearls (Ranger)


I hope you enjoyed a peek at my mini album today. Please be sure to visit the Imaginisce Blog for more Mix & Match fun from my fellow teammates!

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Cute, cute, mini! So bright and clean and happy. Great job!