Saturday, September 22, 2012

Welcome in My Nest...


My husband and I recently celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary -- yikes! We've known one another for over 18 years and he is my very best friend. Here is a clean and simple card to let him know just how much he means to me. I used one of my favorite Seasonal Wreaths from Taylored Expressions and colored in the sweet birds before adding some glittery Stickles to glam things up just a touch.
Do you have a special someone that is welcome in your nest anytime?


Stamps:( birds/birdnest, wreath from Wreath of Love set) Taylored Expressions; Ink: (Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; Cardstock: (Solar White) Neenah; Coloring Medium: (Sketch Markers) Copic; Accents: (Diamond Stickles) Ranger; Tools: (Vagabond) Tim Holtz by Sizzix; Dies: (Seasonal Wreath) Taylored Expressions



No comments: