Thursday, October 4, 2012

Peppermint Place...Taylored Expressions Release Day!


Yay! It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions! It's been so much fun creating with these new products and today I get to show off the most darling little gingerbread house. It's called Peppermint Place and is part of the Adorable Abodes line and this is my new fave.


I made this one for my little guy, who has just as big a sweet tooth as his daddy. I colored with Copics before adding some sparkly glitter.


Aren't the wee gingerbread people cute? I cut them out, along with some candy canes and popped them up with dimensional squares.


I added this cute tag using one of the perfect little sentiments from the new set, Many Minis Holidays, which fit just right inside the Mini Tag dies. This one looked just like an ornament to me and I attched it to one of the ribbons included in the Handmade Holidays Project Pantry Kit.

All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department. Plus, there are some cool specials going on, too. Be sure to check the TE Current Specials page!

BEAN NOTES
Stamps: Peppermint Place and Many Minis Holidays (Illustrated by Doug Applegate and by Nancy McKinney for Taylored Expressions); Accents: Stickles (Ranger); Dies: Mini Tag Dies (Taylored Expressions); all patterned paper, cardstock and ribbon from Handmade Holidays Project Pantry Kit.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Release Day fun with the rest of the Baker's Dozen!

Carolyn King - Guest Designer



6 comments:

Billie A said...

Very cute card. Great images and details.

Anonymous said...

I just knew you would make something adorable out of this set! I really like the color scheme - looks very homey and sweet. What a fab release!

Unknown said...

Just darling, Regina! Love your wee gingerbread people!

Shannon White said...

Soo Yummy and Sweet Regina! And your Gingerbread couple are soo CUTE!! Love this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Taylor said...

Mmmm...yummy! Love all the glittery goodness! I have a super sweet tooth too and all these gingerbread houses are making me crave candy! :)

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Regina this is too stinkin' adorable. hugs.