Saturday, December 8, 2012

You Light Up My Life...Taylored Expressions Spotlight Day 2


It's our final Spotlight Day for Release Week at Taylored Expressions and today I get to share a project I made with my favorite of the new Petite stamps released this week, Love Bugs!


I love the sweet little bugs that come with this set and the coordinating dies make the mason jar so fun to use. I stamped the jar's lid on patterned paper and paper-pieced it back together to make this cute little bug catcher. Don't you just adore the wee tag? (I just hand wrote in a little sweet sentiment.)


I stamped the jar onto some clear acetate and popped it out over the wee love bugs. I also used the new Label Stacklets 3 die to frame these fun flutter bugs!



BEAN NOTES
Stamps: Love Bugs with coordinating dies (Illustrated by Nancy McKinney for Taylored Expressions); Patterned Paper: Cakewalk (October Afternoon); Dies: Label Stacklets 3 (Taylored Expressions); Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic); Specialty paper: Acetate transparency sheet (generic); Ink: Staz-On

Be sure to check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen today for more Spotlight projects! I hope you have a wonderful, fabulous, weekend!

and Guest Designer Kerri Michaud


4 comments:

Melody said...

Cute card Regina! Love the glittered love bugs.

Jami said...

So cute! Love the red gingham paper - it seems so perfect with this set!

marilynwillauer said...

Very cute card!

Shannon White said...

Ohh this is Too Darned Sweet Regina!! Love the gingham dp's too! So Perfect with this Adorable set! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon