Friday, February 1, 2013

Imaginisce February LOVE Challenge


Happy happy Friday! It's the first of February, which means a new Imaginisce Monthly Challenge!


This month, the challenge is to use a fun sketch from my teammate, Diana Fisher, and to adhere to these rules:

*use 3 patterned papers
*the theme is LOVE
*no RED

and here is the sketch:

Now, though this is a "layout" sketch, I like to use any type of sketch and apply it to whatever I am in the mood to create. In this case, I wanted to make a Valentine's Day card. (with NO red!) So I reached for the Makin' Waves collection from Imaginisce and made a very non-traditional valentine for my sweet "honi."


I used some of the darling canvas stickers from the collection and made a cute couple.


With stickers from the new Childhood Memories collection, I spelled out the words "Honi Honi," which means "kisses" in Hawaiian!

I hope you will consider participating in this fun monthly challenge. There is always a fun prize and I hope you have a good time creating!

BEAN NOTES
Patterned Paper: Makin' Waves (Imaginisce); Stickers: Canvas Stickers from Makin' Waves collection and Alpha Stickers from Childhood Memories collection (Imaginisce); Cardstock: white (Neenah), Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up!); Punch: Heart-to-Heart (Stampin' Up!); Accents: Stickles (Ranger); Other: packaging card (Imaginisce)

No comments: