Thursday, March 28, 2013

Good Times with TE and Doodlebug


I had the recent pleasure of getting to play along with the Baker's Dozen at Taylored Expressions and work with some fun new products from Doodlebug Design. I used the fresh and colorful collection, Fruit Stand, to create a happy little card. I loved the juicy red apple in the patterned paper and so I got out my Falling for You set from TE and paper-pieced the wheelbarrow and apple images. I also used one of my favorite dies, Label Stacklets 3, for a pretty frame, which I threaded with Doodlebug ribbon.


This card is going to a friend of mine who is just an all around nice person. I think she'll be nicely surprised and isn't that what card-making is all about?

Be sure to visit Taylor's blog for more Doodlebug and Taylored Expressions inspiration!

BEAN NOTES
Stamps: Falling For You (Taylored Expressions)
Patterned Paper, Stickers, Ribbon, Pearls: Fruit Stand collection (Doodlebug)
Cardstock: white, pink, red, green (Stampin' Up!)
Accents: liquid pearls (Adirondak)
Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic), white gel pen (Sakura)





2 comments:

Davi said...

How cute this is with the fun dp and cutie image ;)

Natalie said...

Very sweet card, your friend is going to love it!!