Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Simple Mom's Day


This week, my fellow Imaginisce teammates and I are celebrating Mom! As kind of recent mom myself (my rugrat is 5), I still have a new appreciation for what moms do for us.
My mom-in-law is like a second mother to me and she was having a bit of a rough week with her own mother in the hospital and then my dad-in-law down with a mysterious illness. I decided to make her a Mother's Day-themed card, but wanted to make one in such a way that I could send it to her early, just to cheer her up! 


I used the papers in the Love You More collection and the awesome alpha stickers from Childhood Memories to make this simple card. I let the patterned paper do the work for me, though to add a little bit of dimension, I die-cut some letterpress paper and adhered two of the hexagons to make them thicker. 


BEAN NOTES
(patterned paper from Love You More, alpha stickers from Childhood Memories collections) Imaginisce; Dies: (Hexagon Stacklets) Taylored Expressions; (letterpress paper) Lifestyle Crafts

I hope you check out the Imaginisce blog for more Mother's Day inspiration!



2 comments:

Davi said...

Very pretty, I really like the different hexagons. Im sure it will your MIL will really love it ;)

Davi said...

Very pretty, I really like the different hexagons. Im sure it will your MIL will really love it ;)