Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back 2 School with Imaginisce


The team at Imaginisce is hoping to provide some Back 2 School inspiration as the kiddos gear up to go back to school. Here's a project I wanted to share with you...
My little guy is starting kindergarten this week! I wanted to create some extra special notes to slip into his lunchbox and so I created these 3 x 3 inch cards so that I could include a photo from a special thing we did this summer, which included hiking, flying a kite, outdoor parties, and lots of time at the beach. 



I used four different collections, but focused on one for each note, which made coordinating them a breeze. The sticker stackers were terrific. (Tip: you can carefully peel off the dimensional pieces of the stickers and move them around to suit your needs, which I did on a couple of these notes.)






I thought the pics from our various summertime adventures would ease a little of the anxiety he might be feeling over being away from us for so much of the day...I had a good time reliving these adventures as I created these, too!



I hope you enjoyed my lunchbox memory notes! For more Back 2 School inspiration, visit the Imaginisce blog all this week for some great ideas from my team mates

BEAN NOTES
(patterned paper, Sticker Stackers from Outdoor Adventure, Childhood Memories, Makin' Waves, and Endless Summer collections) Imaginisce; (scalloped notecard die) Taylored Expressions; (kraft, green, orange, yellow, grey card stock) Stampin' Up! 

No comments: