Thursday, October 3, 2013

Taylored Expressions Release Day...Thanks SNOW Much!


It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions!
I am so happy that I still get to play along with all my friends at TE. Today, I'm sharing a fun Christmas card I created with the newly released dies, Mix & Match BowsShake It Up and Baby, It's Cold Outside stamp set.


I absolutely LOVE the snow globe die, Shake It Up. Using some clear vellum, I created a pretty little winter scene with the Christmas tree from Baby, It's Cold Outside


Popping up the front panel, I was able to get in a lot of dimension inside the "snow globe." To top it all off, I added a die-cut bow from the new Mix & Match Bows set of dies!

BEAN NOTES
In addition to the products listed below,
I also used the following supplies to create this card:
Specialty Paper: vellum (generic); Ink: VersaMark Opaque (Tsukineko)
Be sure to visit the Baker's Dozen blogs for more Release Week inspiration!



3 comments:

Pattie said...

What a realistic snow globe...love the wood grain base! Such a cute card!

Joan Ervin said...

The Christmas tree is colored sooo beautifully, Regina, and I just love how you added the bow....this is gorgeous!!!!

marilynwillauer said...

Quite impressive! Love your snow globe, so pretty.